Report Property Maintenance Concerns

Register a Code Violation concern with our Building Inspector
and to notify the Building Department of a Property Maintenance concern

Please register a Code Violation and/or Property Maintenance concern. By doing so you are notifying the Building Department of Property Maintenance Concerns.  Your concerns will be sent to the Building Inspector for further investigation by our Code Enforcement Officers.

Please report any concerns to the following email address: